Quiethunder Digital Marketing is a provider of website design services, cloud Web, and hosting services as well as domain registration and management services.
We highly value our customer's privacy and care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products, or services (collectively, our "Users")
You can learn more about our organization at https://quiethunderdigitalmarketing.com/.
For the sake of this policy, the covered entities to which it is applied are:
Our websites - https://quiethunderdigitalmarketing.com and https://hosting.quiethunderdigitalmarketing.com/
Information We Collect From You
Like most website operators, NameHero collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available such as:
- Browser Type
- Language Preference
- Referring Site
- Date & Time of each visitor request
- Pages You View
Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our websites.
Quiethunder Digital Marketing also collects potentially personal-identifying information like:
- Email address
- Personal website URL
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for logged in users
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for users placing an order
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for users leaving comments on our blog
- Quiethunder Digital Marketing only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Signing Up For Services; User Information
To provide web hosting services and/or domain registration/management we obtain the following information about you as described below:
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Service or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
When you purchase Domain Registration services for top level domains (TLDs), as the domain registrar, we are required to collect the following personal information from you (collectively, "Personal Information"):
- Registrant Name
- Registrant Organization (where applicable)
- Registrant Address
- Registrant Email
- Registrant Fax (where applicable)
- Registrant Phone number
- Administrative Contact
- Administrative Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Administrative Contact Address
- Administrative Contact Email
- Administrative Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Administrative Contact Telephone Number
- Technical Contact
- Technical Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Technical Contact Address
- Technical Contact Email
- Technical Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Technical Contact Telephone Number
- Billing Contact
- Billing Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Billing Contact Address
- Billing Contact Email
- Billing Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Billing Contact Telephone Number
Our collection of Personal Information is necessary to comply with contractual obligations we have with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and with certain TLD registries (“Registries”) so that you can validly register your domain name. In addition to Personal Information, our contracts with some Registries may require us to collect other personal information for the registration of a TLD such as certain professional affiliations, identification or other qualifiers (“Additional Personal Information”).
Disclosure Of Information
- Public Whois. Our contracts with ICANN and other Registries require us to make certain domain name information (“WHOIS Information”) available and accessible to the public through a searchable port 43 “WHOIS” Service via a public webpage operated by the applicable registrar of record (“WHOIS Site”). The WHOIS Site is a publicly accessible database that lists WHOIS Information, including a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. Your Personal Information could be displayed on the WHOIS Site. However, we offer Domain ID Protection for a small yearly fee to protect your personal information from the public.
- Transfer Out. If you initiate a transfer out of a domain name away from us as the registrar of record, pursuant to our contract with ICANN, we may need to publish your registrant email address obtained from your Personal Information on the WHOIS Site for a period of approximately five (5) calendar days. After this period and assuming a valid transfer has occurred, you would cease to be our customer for that domain name and your WHOIS Information would be managed by the gaining registrar.
- Certain Registries. Registries are third party providers of TLDs that are independent of domain registrars. If required by contract with a particular Registry, we may be obligated, as a domain registrar of domains provided by the Registry, to provide Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to such Registry to successfully complete your domain name registration. If we provide your Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to a Registry, the Registry has its own obligation to comply with applicable data privacy laws.
- Data Escrow. Our contract with ICANN requires us to deposit the Personal Information collected with a secure third-party escrow provider who acts solely as a holder of the data.
- Permitted Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Information when required by the rules, regulations and policies of ICANN, including but not limited to the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP).
Protection Of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Quiethunder Digital Marketing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personal-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that:
- Need to know that information in order to process it on Quiethunder Digital Marketing's behalf
- Provide services available at Quiethunder Digital Marketing's website and;
- Have agreed not to disclose it to others
- Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Quiethunder Digital Marketing's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- NameHero will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Quiethunder Digital Marketing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when Quiethunder Digital Marketing believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Quiethunder Digital Marketing, third parties, or public at large.
- If you are a registered user of Quiethunder Digital Marketing and have supplied your email address, Quiethunder Digital Marketing may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Quiethunder Digital Marketing and our products.
- If you send us a request (for example via s support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
- Quiethunder Digital Marketing takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personal-identifying information.
How We Use Your Information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
How We Share Information
Quiethunder Digital Marketing may share personal data with third parties in order to provide a better service.
- Advertising - Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data - We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations - To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Quiethunder Digital Marketing may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety - We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Quiethunder Digital Marketing in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent - Quiethunder Digital Marketing may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Quiethunder Digital Marketing at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Quiethunder Digital Marketing account.
If Quiethunder Digital Marketing, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Quiethunder Digital Marketing goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Quiethunder Digital Marketing may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children and use of our services by children is forbidden.